The 1169 Drop Down Loft Access Door provides an unobtrusive and cost effective alternative to traditional loft space access. The door has a twist action, two point closing mechanism.
The 1169 loft access door has an anti draught, vapour and condensation migration seal system. A truly clean design to blend with most surrounding decors. A simple two twist operated catches to secure the door panel and prevent uplift.
Airtight performance: 0.00m³/(h.m²) at a pressure differential of 50 Pa
- Quick and straight forward installation and opertation
- Designed to fit between standard 38mm thick trussed rafters or ceiling joists spaced at 600mm centres
- Provides a clear opening size of 526x626mm, satisfying the NHBC requirements
- Maintenance free - allows for painting if required
- U Value: 0.82 W/m²k
- Moulded Pilypropylene - White RAL9010
- Complies with Part L Building regulations
|Wall Opening ||562 x 662mm |
|Door Size ||660 x 560mm |
|Depth ||35mm |
|Total Size ||770 x 670mm |