Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Manufactured from A4 Stainless Steel for ultimate corrosion resistance making it ideal for external applications. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
• 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Stainless Steel offers superior corrosion resistance, perfect for highly corrosive environments
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
|Exterior (Silver Organic)
|Thread L (mm)
|50° Single Deep
|Corrosion Rating (1-5)
|3 - Urban & industrial areas with a low salt atmosphere
|Salt Spray Resistance (Hrs) Tested to BS EN 9227
More sizes available on request.